Food for thought

Alberto Cairo. Visualization and knowledge. A short invitation to infographics

"Graphics works better than a table because, when give a visual shape to data, I'm creating a tool useful to accelerate (and sometimes replace) the processes the brain follow to reach its target"

"My personal method when I create infographic projects is very easy. It has three stages: research, planning and final art"

"The complexer the information gets, more basic should be the style to represent it"


A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step said...

I will remember that for the future!

Thomas said...

This is Brilliant!
To bad the link is broken. Luckily a smaller version can be found here:

and here:

(Google img search)

BTW although I don't use sparklines, your site is inspiring